LIFE IS ACCOUNTANCY

 LIFE IS ACCOUNTANCY


          My current assets are open stock 
          what comes I Debit 
           what goes I credit 
          My birth is purchase account 
          My ideas are assets    
          My problems are liabilities   
          My happiness in profit
          My sorrow are loss 
          My soul is goodwill
          My heart is fixed assets 
          My duties are outstanding liabilites
          My good work are prepaid expenses
          My friendship is hidden adjustments
          My character is capital. 
          My bad things I always depreciate
          My good know ledge is investment.
          My thinking is bank balance.
          My mind is cash account 
          My behaviour is journal entry my aim is tally the balance.
          My aim is tally the balance.
          My God is closing stock 
          My death is sale account.

Reviews:

Post a Comment

anuj sharma © 2014 - Designed by Templateism.com, Plugins By MyBloggerLab.com | Published By Gooyaabi Templates

Contact us

Powered by Blogger.